Next week is my birthday week, Thursday 26th November to be precise! And similar to Adele, I will be turning 25. Although, I don’t think Adele is the best person to be comparing myself to; she has won an Oscar, has had a baby, she has the most incredible singing voice and is probably worth over £50 million! Anyway, moving on swiftly…I thought that in celebration of my 25th birthday, I would do a special little post to celebrate my 25 years and share some rather interesting facts about myself.
Here goes…25 facts about me:
- I used to be vegetarian
- I prefer a bath over a shower
- I have always wanted to have twins (but they don’t run in my family so I doubt this will ever happen, darn!)
- I love scary movies and rollercoasters
- If I could be anything in life, I’d be a ballerina or perform in musicals (we can all dream, right?)
- I’m a handbags over shoes type of girl
- I’m hate cotton wool, strangers standing too close to me, crowds and baked beans
- I used to be addicted to the Olsen Twins, Mary-Kate Olsen in particular!
- I’m an amazing secret keeper, if someone tells me something in confidence, it goes nowhere
- Christmas is my favourite holiday, I think that makes December my favourite month
- I believe in Karma
- I hate arguments
- I cry at most things. Even happy things. I am a very emotional person! Hormonal maybe?!
- I love my family and friends, they’re seriously the best! I do have the most amazing support network.
- I went to East 15 Acting School which I had to audition to get in for!
- If I could be any celebrity I would be Beyoncé. Who wouldn’t?
- I actually look forward to childbirth (I know, I know, I’m strange!)
- Porridge is my favourite breakfast and I love adding nut butters and tons of fruit!
- My favourite TV programme is Friends, of course!
- I wish I lived in Disney World (Disney never fails to put a smile on my face)
- I am a natural red head but I have been blonde and I even had black hair at one point (not a good look!)
- I have a love for notebooks and find it hard to part with them once they’re full…(I can hear the laughter!)
- I’m more of a movies & blankets than a clubs & shots type of girl!
- Dancing is my therapy. I have danced since I was about 2 and it literally makes me so happy, I wish I could do it for a living! I miss being at dance school!
- I’m very honest and I wear my heart on my sleeve, I hate to see people upset and I usually cry when someone cries (which I apologise for – though I really can’t help it!)
And that’s it, some random facts about me at 24 turning 25! I’m very excited for my birthday, Tom and I are off shopping today to look at handbags (lucky girl!), which I’m very excited about.
Here are a few of snaps from previous birthdays…
What has been your favourite age?
Thank you to everyone who has already posted me cards and presents (don’t worry I haven’t opened anything yet, I’m saving it!) I really appreciate it and love you all so so much!