I saw The Christmas Tag on many blogs, and I loved reading what others had answered, so I wanted to give it ago myself. I also would love it if you would copy the questions and give me your answers in the comments below so I can see your answers too!
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
Home Alone, The Grinch, Love Actually, The Holiday, The Sound Of Music (as I always watch this at Christmas time)…the list could go on! I am a huge lover of Christmas films!
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
4. Favourite festive food?
5. Favourite Christmas gift ?
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
8. What tops your tree?
Last year, Tom and I didn’t have a star or angel, so Tom printed off and laminated a photo of Kayne West and he was our ‘star’ on top of our tree!! Haha!! This year however, we do have a gold, sparkly star topping the tree!
9. As a kid what was the one gift you always asked for but never received?
I used to always ask for a puppy, and I never got one! But maybe one year (Tom?!) see my previous post ‘What I want for Christmas, but won’t be getting!‘.
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
Family time!! Seeing little ones open gifts, their eyes light up when they run downstairs to see the presents under the tree. And all the delicious food! Going to visit every family member at all the different houses, giving them my gifts and seeing them open the gift. See ‘What Christmas Means To Me‘ for more on this one.
I hope you enjoyed The Christmas Tag and please fill in your answers too as I’d love to have a read of them. I really hope that everyone is loving my blogmas posts this December, I’m having such fun doing it – I hope that shows!
And a little shout out to Jensen who turns 1 today!